Sunday, 16 June 2013

Season Stats 2012-13

Groundhops

65 Games this Season 35 New grounds1 down on last season and 9 down from my PB (74 2010-11) the 92 was re-completed by visiting Rotherham’s New York Stadium on 28th July

Memorable moments include:-

  • My first trip to a European game as I visited Valenciennes V Bordeaux in September as well as Hamburg V Bayern for Mr Tomlinson’s Stag all was good apart from the weather
  • Finally getting to Holker Street to Watch Barrow AFC
  • Carlisle V Spurs in the 3rd round of the League Cup
  • Telford V Tamworth was 3-3 another great game of football
  • Scottish League Cup Final St Mirren V Hearts (even if the result wasn’t what I wanted )

Unmemorable moments include:-

  • A Disappointing season for Carlisle United
  • Being too hung-over to Enjoy the Peter Murphy Testimonial where some of my favourite Carlisle players of all time took part in an All Stars XI
  • Going for a revisit to Bury and having it Called off at 1830 was also going to Crawley V Carlisle but that was called off too
  • Being in Rotterdam for my Birthday but unable to get tickets for Feyenoord V PSV
  • The Montrose V Rangers 0-0 draw was the worst game of football I have seen in a long time

For next Season

I plan to visit the remaining 10 Scottish teams as well as Newport to Complete the 92 again. I have changed Jobs which means I am only available to do matches on Saturdays or Sundays without taking holidays but I am paid a lot better so I have more money to do things with my family

England

Newport

Blue Square Prem

Luton, Braintree, Alferton, Forest Green, Barnet, Salisbury, Welling, Cambridge and Dartford

Blue Square North

Gainsburgh, Boston,  Oxford City, Vauxhall Motors, Colwyn Bay, Histon and Brackley Town

Scotland

Inverness, St Johnstone, Ross County,Cowdenbeath, East Fife, Arbroath, East Stirlingshire, Elgin Peterhead, Stirling,

Full list of this seasons games here

No comments:

Post a Comment